JDEE Transport Services is a Class A driver employment agency. We place drivers in positions across the United States.

Currently, we are seeking several drivers for Regional positions in the Fayetteville, AR area. This is a Regional position hauling reefer 90% of the time and dry van the other 10%. The position has great pay and home time. This is for the seasoned drivers that want "no touch freight" and like to have their trucks assigned to them (no slip seating).

Operating area: Southeast, Midwest, Utah, and Arizona

Weekly miles: 2500 - 3000

Hiring radius: Within 100 miles of Springdale, AR or Harrison, AR


  • Class A license
  • 2 years recent verifiable T/T experience
  • No more than 1 moving violation in the past 3 years
  • No at fault accidents in the past 12 months
  • Must be able to submit copy of your long form physical
  • No more than 3 jobs in the past year
  • Ability to pass Urine screen

Average weekly pay: $1,250.00 - $1,450.00


  • Home time: 34 -48 hour reset weekly
  • Days off vary based on freight that week


  • Peterbilt 579 and Freightliner Cascadia
  • Mostly automatics; some manuals
  • Truck Speed 70 mph
  • APU's

Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K match program and Rider/Pet policy.

Apply today!